Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Song of the Day. The Smashing Pumpkins - Thirty-Three

When life is down, I love listening to this song. It just relaxes me and carries me away in thought about what I can do to make it better. One thing about me is my mind is constantly going, a million thoughts a minute, and sometimes it's hard to focus. I am constantly striving to be a better person and dreaming of all I'd like to achieve and be someday. As we all know, reality can knock us on our butts and make us question our dreams and our ability to achieve those dreams. It's times like these when I like to take a break from all these thoughts and dreams racing through my mind and just relax and refocus. This is one of the songs that I listen to while relaxing and refocusing. I hope you enjoy it as it's a classic Smashing Pumpkins song and the video is so visually stimulating.

D

No comments: