Wednesday, November 19, 2008

No, Try Not, Do or Do Not, There is No Try - Yoda

So it's been a couple days since I have posted a blog post, and I thought while you guys were waiting for my next photoshoot to be posted, I would share a little bit about myself and get to know a little bit more about you guys. So let's talk Star Wars. How many Star Wars fans are out there? and if you are a fan, which is your favorite character and why? Don't be shy to chime in, there is a little geek in all of us :P. My personal favorite Star Wars character is by far Yoda. Ever since I saw the Empire Strikes Back and Yoda came into the scene, I was hooked on that little green guy. Most of all, I was impressed by Yoda's wisdom and patience with that whiny little Luke. One of my favorite sayings by Yoda was "No, Try Not, Do or Do Not, There is No Try". Very humbling and I have to admit, there are times in my life where I feel like the little whiny Luke and I hear those words. So anyways, enough about my geekiness, who is your favorite character and why?





4 comments:

Webster Family said...

When I was a small child we used to have this "poof pillow" (think early form of a love sac) I would pretend it was Jabba the Hut and I was Princess Leia. I alwasy though Princess Leia was so rpetty and sexy although I don't think I used that word back in the mid 80s.

Amy said...

My friends all used to call me Yoda when I was growing up. We all used to practically recite the films by heart, sure were were some nerdy girls, but we were happy.

Dustin Izatt said...

Tiffany, lol, thanks for sharing your Leia story. Yeah, I would have to agree Princess Leia is a hottie and there were a few times I wish I was Han Solo scoring a big fat smooch.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

boba fett - cuz he's a bada$$!