Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Analise and Dan Wedding

I had such an awesome time shooting Analise and Dan's wedding. It was my first time shooting at Draper Temple and it was such a gorgeous day. I love blue clouds with big white puffy clouds, but who doesn't? While Rachael and I were waiting for Analise and Dan to come out, we met a couple of really awesome photographers and scoped out the grounds for all the hot spots. The reception was held at Smoot Hall located at This Is The Place Heritage Park across from the zoo. It was also my first time shooting there and I loved the old time feel to the location. There were so many cool places to shoot at. Here were some of my favorite shots from the day. Thanks for coming and helping out Rachael. Congrats Analise and Dan :) Hope you had an awesome honeymoon.

D
































































5 comments:

Annelise said...

hey she has my name! haha
great pictures. I especially really love the formal ones of just them. wonderful job, d

Dustin said...

Dustin I love the one of the rings.

Rachael said...

This day was great! Glad I could come help out! Fabulous photos as always...

alyssa nelson said...

i love the rustic look fo their reception place! you got some good shots... i bet they're excited!

Shanda said...

Way to go BigD! You make me sick with your professionalism...