Monday, September 8, 2008

Lindsey and Doug Wedding 8/23/08

Lindsey and Doug once again worked the camera like supermodels on their wedding day. What a gorgeous day it was and the reception was held at Millcreek Inn. Simply stunning. As I mentioned earlier about crying during daddy daughter dances, this one takes the cake. There is a mini story below just above the music video. Watch the music video and let me know if it also turned on your waterworks :)






















































This is the song that was played during the daddy daugther dance. It was the first time I had heard it and I was balling my eyes out behind the camera. It really hit me hard that my own girls are growing so fast and I soon will be giving them away at their own weddings. Watch the music video and listen to the story of how the song was written. Too awesome. I expect to hear this song on many future daddy daughter dances.


10 comments:

Debra K said...

Definitely a waterworks song! I'm up to my knees and the song's only halfway done. Beautiful work!!!

Erin said...

Beautiful song! Love these photos too.

Sarah said...

Yeah.. I can't even listen to that song...because Steven Curtis Chapman's (the singer) 5 year old daughter just died a few months back in a freak car accident.

I am sure it would keep me sobbing for days. :) I will take your word on it.

Sarah said...

Oh.. and um.. great shots too!!! :) Seriously. :)

Dustin Izatt said...

Sarah,

My heart broke when I heard about that :( I couldn't even begin to fathom the pain and emptiness they are feeling without her. It makes the song all that more special.

D

Kellee Smith said...

Those forest shots are amazing! What time of day? LOVE THESE - all of them!

Anna Page Photography said...

Love ALL of them. Especially the ones in the forest. Her dress is killer too!

Anonymous said...

The ones by the trees are INCREDIBLE. That's gorgeous light coming down, great job! I also love the bokeh during the dancing shots... looks like there were still trees behind them? Makes for a gorgeous look!

Martha said...

Do you know where she got her wedding dress?!

Martha said...

Do you happen to know where she got her beautiful wedding dress?!