Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Day with the Funks - Sneak Peak

Last Saturday, I had the chance to spend the morning with the Funk Family at their home. I am currently working on editing the video portion but thought I would post a very small sneak peak with some of my favorite stills. I had such a fun time and can't wait to show you guys the finished session with the video clips. So stay tuned, and for those of you that aren't familiar with the music of Jessie Clark Funk, go and check it out, she is one of the most talented singers I know and I am a huge fan of her music.

Jessie Clark Funk Music Homepage

D














8 comments:

Rachael said...

Way adorable Dustin!

Dennis Bullock said...

That third image is excellent!

Kelli Bramble said...

What a beautiful family! Can't wait to see the video.

Kellie said...

adorable family & great pictures!

Amanda said...

what beautiful pictures! their family is beautiful! i can't wait to see the video!

Webster Family said...

OH Brother Funk, my favorite seminary teacher ever! what wonderful pictures!

Dustin Izatt said...

Mrs. and Mama K,

I do make it out to the LA area every so often. In fact, I will be out there shooting a wedding on July 10th. I fly in the 9th and will have all afternoon and evening free. Then flying out early early morning on the 11th. I checked out your blog, you have an adorable family :)

D

Dustin Izatt said...

Awesome, Well I land at 11:55 AM if all goes to plan and will haven't planned anything yet for that evening, so let me know if you guys want to book a session :)

D