Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kristen Bridals

I have had these completed forever and have wanted to share them so badly, but Kristen didn't want them up until after the wedding, so now that they are finally married, it's time to share :) Kristen had an absolutely gorgeous Maggie Sottero wedding dress. Since it was cold and snowy outside when we shot, we ducked into some indoor locations to keep the dress clean. Special thanks to Jen Korth of Jen Korth Photography who came along and assisted.


























13 comments:

Anonymous said...

These photos are painfully gorgeous!!!! I love them!!!!
P.S. Welcome back to blogging, hopefully your move to the new digs was successful. :)

Kelli said...

Absolutely stunning!

Anonymous said...

Dustin, these Bridals are S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G!!!

Trisha said...

GORGEOUS.
(As usual!)

Kara H said...

Wowza! I love all these! What a beautiful bride with a stunning dress...what you captured makes me feel like the dress and the photos suit her personality very well!
FUN stuff! Your work always inspires me! Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

What a great session - beautiful images with excellent feeling.

Love it!

Best Wishes,
Michael

The Ingebretsen's... said...

Wow, not only is the dress GORGEOUS, the pics are amazing!

Kara said...

Dustin,
I love the last one. She is so cute. Great locations, they all look so good. I hope the moving went well.

Amanda said...

absolutely stunning! you are amazing! we need to come see your new house. let us know when you are ready for us!!!

Vanessa said...

Classic, timeless, beautiful!!! My fav is the one of her standing by the window...STUNNING!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww.. I had a Maggie dress too! Hers is stunning! Love the pics.

Sarah said...

The window shot.... KILLER!!! :)

Kenny Nakai said...

sweet spread!