Thursday, March 19, 2009

Meet Photographer Kat Willcox

Meet Kat Willcox. Kat is a wedding and portrait photographer in Southern Californa. As you can tell in the photos, Kat is full of personality and has a great sense of humor. I am always nervous when shooting other photographers, but was extra nervous when Kat asked me if I would shoot some headshots for her down in Vegas. Mostly because we had only ever chatted online and Vegas was the first time we met in person. I had a really great time though. Before the shoot, Kat said I had to loosen her up because she is really shy, but I think she was fibbing because during the shoot, she was working the camera like America's Top Model. Here are a couple of my favorites from the session.


















3 comments:

MM said...

So fun! You captured Kat's personality so well! :)

Anonymous said...

Love these shots! Esp. the first escalator one, the next to last one. She looks so confident, aware... something. And I love the stairs and lines behind.

Gia said...

She is so pretty, and you captured that very well!!!