Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Baylie and Brady Wedding Preview

Hey all, hope you guys had an awesome New Year's and Holidays. I have been enjoying some much needed time with family and friends. Now that school is back in session, I have been working on catching up with my editing. Tiffany and I shot an awesome wedding on 12.27.2008 for Baylie and Brady and I thought I would throw up a small sneak peak while I finish up the rest of the files. Baylie is the sister of Curtis and Justina that I shot in Nauvoo last winter, so it was nice seeing them again :) More to come....













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that first shot!!!!!

Hope your holidays were grand!!!! I got your alls x-mas card & I LOVED it!!!! I was too insanely busy sending mine out in time for Christmas so I sent them as January New Year cards...LOLOLOL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that first shot!!!!!

Hope your holidays were grand!!!! I got your alls x-mas card & I LOVED it!!!! I was too insanely busy sending mine out in time for Christmas so I sent them as January New Year cards...LOLOLOL!!!!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

gorgeous couple! i want to shoot in the snow too!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Really like the way you make the hpoto's available... We've met you at both Baily's and Curtis' Wedding and will deffinately look you up as our kids come in to needing your expertise. Love the last shot by the way, knowing the story behind it makes it very precious.

Dustin Izatt said...

Thanks anonymous :) I should be finishing the rest of Baylie and Brady's photos in the next day or two and will make a full blog post to tell the story behind the last shot :) Stay tuned....

D