Friday, January 9, 2009

Michael and Christina Wedding - Lots of images :P

Tiffany and I shot this wedding for Michael and Christina as our last wedding of 2008. It was a very emotional occasion and what a way to end the year. I met Michael and Christina only one time before the wedding, they had already booked me over the phone as they were living in California, and they happened to be in Utah for one day about a month before the wedding. So we met up so they could look over some of the albums I offered and to talk a little bit more about their day. I instantly fell in love with this couple and they are two of the sweetest and genuine couples I have ever met. I knew their wedding was going to be amazing and boy was I right. Just being in their presence on the wedding day was so humbling and you could very easily feel the love that these two shared. From the very moment we arrived, everyone was so welcoming and we felt as if we were attending a wedding for our own family. We had a really awesome time and had such a difficult time narrowing down the pictures for this blog post, there were so many amazing details and moments that I was so excited to share with you guys. Congratulations Michael and Christina :)




























Probably one of my favorite images from the day.























































12 comments:

Erin said...

Awesome wedding. You captured a lot of emtion. Beautiful.

Jen said...

Beautiful like always! My favorite is the one where (it looks like) you're laying on the ground, and you can see them holding hands getting married. I LOVE the reflection in the shiny floor. GORGEOUS!

Rachael said...

I love all of these! Good job

Anonymous said...

Awesome! So much emotion captured! I love the little girl standing in the aisle!

Anna Page Photography said...

Stunning images. I just love the Memorial House. That ring shot with the gummi bears is so cool!

By the way, I'm so excited to get our picture taken by you!! I'm already planning on what I'll be wearing and everything! :) Wish me luck because I'm trying to lose 15 pounds before the shoot. We'll see :)

Anonymous said...

love love love it D! Seriously, can't pick a favorite! :D

Telgenhoff Photographers said...

Wow Dustin! I have LOVED your templates but never visited the blog before! So glad I did because YOU ARE AWESOME DUDE! Great photos. I love the blog too, nice big pics...gotta get a new blog!

Anonymous said...

These are spectacular. Great job capturing emotions. LOVE the group shot in the snow!

Angie said...

These pictures definitely capture the beauty of that day. You look fabulous Christina!

Shelley Thesing said...

Hi - I work with Mike, and I have to say I was so moved by the photos! I love every image you've posted. You've captured them perfectly and made me a big fan of you!

muirmommy said...

Wow! Amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Christina said...

Wow! We love, love, love these!! I went from tears, to smiles, then back to tears again as these photos brought back the feelings of that day. Thank you so much Dustin and Tiffany, you guys are AMAZING!! Not only crazy talented, but also SO very kind and patient! Can't wait to see the rest :-)