Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hailey and Nic Engagements Utah Engagement Photography

I just had one of the most awesome sessions every tonight. Hailey and Nic have known each other since elementary school and I consider myself VERY lucky to have been chosen by them to be their wedding photographer. Tiffany and I were able to meet Hailey and Nic together for their initial consultation and we both fell immediately in love with these guys. They are so adorable together and have to be the sweetest people ever. I feel like I've known these guys forever and I immediately felt connected to them. I was so excited for their session today because we planned on shooting at the elementary school where they knew each other as kids and also where Nic proposed to Hailey not too long ago. After the session, Hailey and Nic took me out to my favorite restaurant in the whole world, Garcia's in Layton. I was so excited to finish these photos that I immediately began to edit them when I got home and just finished up so I could share them with you guys :) I think I might just be super proud of this session and as I was editing them, I couldn't help but smile and tear up a few times because of the intense love these guys share and because of the awesome people they are. It might just be impossible to NOT be happy around them. I look up to them and am SO glad that I was able to spend tonight with them documenting their love. Anyways, I don't mean to talk your ears off, let's get on with the pictures shall we?

D








































































10 comments:

Kelli Bramble said...

Oh, they are just stinking adorable! I love all of the moments that you caught...They made me smile just looking at them!!

Stueller said...

I love these... they look so happy and in love!

Kali and JT said...

I love love love the wildflower shots!

Kali and JT said...

I love the wildflower shots- they are beautiful!

Amanda said...

you can seriously feel their love radiating out of these pictures. you did a fabulous job! and i love the sunflowers!

Dommy said...

Amazing photographer and what a darling couple. The significance of the Riverside shot is priceless, way to create.

Dalton Family said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Seriously, every time I look at your blog, I am so impressed with the way you capture moments. I love the one where they are holding hands and she is looking over at you. WEll, I love them all:-)

Zach said...

OMG! It's Hay Hay! Her engagements are beautiful! Excellent Job Dustin!

Gia said...

It is so good to be back "home". I have neglected my blog stalking duties (bc seemingly someone has removed a few hours from the day), but I'm back in action baby!

Anywho, on to the good stuff.....Dustin you were definitely fortunate to be asked to document their love! I think their story is SOOO sweet! Seriously though, their love just oozes through and shows on the images you captured!

Great job Dustin and Tiffany. And CONGRATULATIONS Nic & Hailey!

P.S. Hailey's hair is fantastic!!!

Lauren Kinsey said...

Hello friend it's been awhile! I looooove this session, love the yummy warm light and the adorable couple!! AWESOME DUSTIN!