Wednesday, September 9, 2009

JR RICHARDS - A BEAUTIFUL END

Holy Cow. It's impossible for me to watch this music video all the way through without crying. I have loved JR Richards from his days back in Dishwalla when he was counting blue cars. He just came out with a solo album and has some of the most amazing songs on it. I am going to iTunes right now to download them all, but was sad this video wasn't on the album or on iTunes. This song, ghost of sorrow, never forgotten, and you're the only way home are some of my faves on the album. Head over to youtube or itunes and check it out. Let me know what you thought of this video :)

D

2 comments:

Elldub said...

yup. well put. I dare the viewers of this video not to cry.

Jen said...

OOHHHH! LOVE IT DUSTIN! Thanks so much for sharing! Definitely going to download these!