Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kelsey Bridals - Utah Bridal Photographer

TANNER, BELOW THIS ARE SOME OF THE MOST AWESOME PICTURES OF YOUR BRIDE, SO IF YOU ARE HERE READING THIS, YOU MIGHT WANT TO HURRY AND CLICK AWAY, GO BACK IN YOUR BROWSER, CLOSE THE WINDOW, OR HURRY UP AND GO TO YOUTUBE AND WATCH SOME KILLER MUSIC VIDEOS. PLEASE DON'T GIVE IN TO THE TEMPTATION TO LOOK AT THESE ROCKING AWESOME PICTURES. YOU ARE STRONG AND I HAVE FAITH THAT YOU WON'T PEEK AT THESE GLORIOUS PICTURES. PHEW, THAT WAS CLOSE, NOW THAT TANNER IS ON YOUTUBE WATCHING KILLER MUSIC VIDEOS, THE REST OF YOU CAN FOLLOW ME TO THE PICTURES BELOW, JUST SCROLL DOWN WITH YOUR MOUSE.












Thanks so much for scrolling down, I promise these pictures are worth it. I absolutely loved Kelsey's dress and veil. As I was shooting her I just kept thinking the early 1900's and Audrey Hepburn. She looked absolutely stunning and elegant. Thanks so much to Rachael for coming along and helping me out with reflectors and lights :)


















































10 comments:

Missy Johnson said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! I love love love LOVE the 11th one down.

Jess said...

So stunning! #7 is my favorite :)

Kelli Bramble said...

These are so stunning...I love her style...she pulls it off beautifully, and you just enhanced it. Awesomeness, Mr. D.

Rachael said...

Yay! These turned out great!!

Kristen said...

truly amazing. i love her up against the vine wall and the way the light just passes over her. beautiful.

Kelli said...

beautiful as always dustin!

Brody said...

Nice Job! I love the simplicity of all the images. Backgrounds are just backgrounds and the entire focus is completely on the bride.

Brody

Christine Pobke said...

Dustin, these are stunning! I loved how there were all these beautiful, glam shots and then all of a sudden: one of her making a face! :) What a fun bride! :)

Kara said...

WOW! How in the world did I miss this post? Wow. I love them and I am so in love with her veil. These are definitely my favorite bridals that I have yet to see.

Brandi said...

SO GORGEOUS. Really unique, sexy dress. She is a dead ringer for Heike Makatsch, who played the misbehaving secretary in Love Actually. Here's a picture: http://www.monstersandcritics.de/downloads/downloads/articles/42100/article_images/image5_1195855619.jpg