Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Quick Tip for Photographers - Batch Processing

Today's quick tip is just a quick video tutorial on how to batch process in Photoshop. Batch Processing is just a simple, easy, fast way to apply one action to a batch of images without having to pull them up one by one, saving you time. Forgive the stuttering, I always get so nervous making these videos and I am fighting sleep. Be sure to check back soon for my next tutorial video on Layer Masking and how to fine tune your actions/post processing. Let me know if you have any questions or if there are any requests for future quick tip videos. Thanks

D



4 comments:

Leah Ferguson said...

Awesome Video!

Dustin Izatt said...

lol, thanks Leah. I think I might actually hire you to do the voice over for future tip videos though :P I hate hearing my voice online and your voice is so much prettier than mine ;) What's your rate of hire? :P

D

Amy Rau said...

I love video tutorials from photographers! Keep 'em coming!

Crystal Smith said...

Thanks a ton! I'm so glad I found your blog, I love your style. And I bought some of your actions, they are awesome. Seriously digging "whole grain" at the moment...keep it all coming!